A hula hoop wreath is a simple DIY project that anyone can create. It is a simple and elegant way to bring different dimensions to balloon decor. You can choose to partially or entirely cover the hula hoop to make an incredible visual focal point at any party by adding accent decor such as floral or air-filled micro-foils to your design.
- A hula hoop
- Spray paint, paper streamers, recycled foil or latex balloons
- Latex balloons
- Accent decor
- Use the hula hoop as a wreath and spray paint it with the color of your choice and let it dry. You can also use paper streamers, recycled foil or latex balloons to wrap around the hula hoop
- Create an organic balloon design by inflating balloons with AIR to various sizes and tie them into duplets. Avoid using too many big balloons.
- Use the balloon neck or a piece of string to tie the balloons onto the wreath. Place them as desired.
- Add optional accent decor such as greenery, jewels, other air-filled micro-foils or accents.
- Hang the wreath/hula hoop from the ceiling.
Bigger designs can be achieved by using hoop arches available online from websites like Amazon or AliExpress.