If your credit card will not process online, try using another credit card or payment method.
Here are some things to try
- Make sure you are entering the credit card in the correct field.
- Verify that you are entering the correct information. Please verify that the card number, expiry date, and the CVV number is correct.
- Make sure funds are available and your credit card is not on hold.
Check to see if an error message shows up at checkout. If the error message shows on the screen then follow the instructions. If the message does not make sense, please call or open a support ticket.
- We may not accept the card type you are trying to use (i.e. Interac Cards). See the payment methods we accept.
- If you do not frequently shop online, your credit card processor can flag transactions for review and put your credit card on hold. You might have to call your bank to resolve the processing issues.
- The credit card processing system might be down. You might have to wait for the processor to be up again or try another card.
If you continue to have issues at checkout, open a support ticket or call us at 1-866-330-1272. We can also be contacted on live chat.