Twirlz™balloon tails, made by Anagram, are clusters of ribbons made of paper to add flair to any decorative designs.
They are 34-inch long and come in six assorted colors that compliment any balloon.
Customers can choose from:
- Jewel Tones
Balloon tails can be added to air or helium-filled balloons, but are ideal for helium-filled balloons.
How To Attach Twirlz™ to a Balloon
- Inflate and secure the balloon with ribbon to a weight.
- Open the Twirlz™ package and shake it out so that all pieces separate.
- Remove the liner from the adhesive tape and attach it to the neck of the balloon.
- If the tail is too long for the design, it can be cut shorter.
- Twirlz™ can also be doubled up to create bulkier tails.
- They can also be used as party decoration, without the use of a balloon by hanging them from walls or tables.
Please see: How to Attach Twirlz to a Balloon
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!