This stunning air-filled piece uses Anagram's decorative curve balloons, giving the design a whimsical touch. This design makes for an elegant table piece or focal point and can even be used in pool decor.
- 8 x15-inch Anagram Decorator Foil Curve Balloons (Requires heat sealing)
- 8 x 19-inch Anagram Decorator Foil Curve Balloons (Requires heat sealing)
- 1 x 11-inch Latex Balloon
- Circular cake-board
- Cable Ties
- Make a small hole in the center of the cake board and cut a slit in the edge of the hole about 1 cm long.
- Inflate all of the curve balloons with air and hold all the 15-inch balloons together in a bundle. Tie them together closely with a cable to the base of the body of the balloon. Repeat with the 19-inch curve balloons.
- Inflate the latex balloon to 6 inches with air and tie a knot.
- Pull the neck of the latex balloon through one of the sides of the 15 curves, then through one of the sides of the 19-inch curves. Insert the latex neck through the hole in the board and secure it in the slit.
- Use larger curve balloons for a bigger decor piece.
- Use cable ties that are the same color as the balloons you are using.