Bargain Balloons does not carry Puff 'N Stuff machines in stock, however, you can special order this device by opening a support ticket or reading How do I order a Stuffing Machine, accessories, or parts?
The Puff ’N Stuff® is a portable and compact tabletop balloon stuffing machine that is easy to use.
How to use a Puff ’N Stuff® Machine
- Put the lid on the base and stretch an 18-inch stuffing balloon over the opening. The balloon can be stretched manually or by using a balloon expander. A balloon expander is an accessory that is not included and is sold separately for this device.
- Once the lip of the balloon is over the opening, close the lid and turn on the machine to inflate the balloon.
- After the balloon is inflated, place the protective sleeve over the lid before filling the inside. This will prevent the balloon from being damaged.
- You can now begin placing items and/or decorations inside of the balloon.
- Once the balloon is filled, remove the protective sleeve and open it while holding the neck of the balloon.
- Tie the neck of the balloon and embellish as desired.
- Puff ’N Stuff® lid with a collar that has six nubs
- Puff ’N Stuff® base
- Inflator hose and protective cloth sleeve
- Optional Balloon Expander #48338
- Requires stuffing balloons
- Dimensions is 19 x 19 x 12
- Weight is 6.2 lbs
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!