- Confetti Dots
Hi-Float – Balloon Shine
- Balloon Shine™, HI-SHINE, and Balloon Glow
- Shipping Hi-Float Priority, Express, or to Countries Outside USA/Canada
- How to Apply Hi-Float
- How much Hi-Float should I use in a latex balloons?
- How to Restore Thick, Gelled Hi-Float
- Hi-Float and Cold Temperatures
- HI-Float and Air-Filled Latex Balloons
- How much Hi-Float should I use in giant or Cloudbuster balloons?
- How much does it cost to treat a balloon with Hi-Float?
- How many balloons can a bottle of Hi-Float treat?
- What are the float times when using Hi-Float?
- What is the shelf-life of Hi-Float?
- Is Hi-Float safe?
- Can Hi-Float be used with foil balloons?
- How do I clean my Hi-Float pump?
- What is Hi-Float and how does it work?
- Material Safety Data Sheet for HI-Float
- Material Safety Data Sheet for Hi-Shine
- How to Make a Spider Web Effect Using Hi-Float
- Trouble-Shooting with Hi-Float
- Hi-Float Transport Bags
- Maximizing Float Times using Hi-Float
- How to Pre-Treat Latex Balloons
- Hi-Float and Altitude
- Hi-Float and 60/40 Inflators
- Balloon Glow
Other – Accessories
- Floor Spinner Racks
- Balloon Valve Safety
- Balloon Hangers
- Hang Tabs
- Marked Line by Clik-Clik
- Twist and Shape Balloon Kits
- Glue Dots®
- LED Balloon Fun Strings
- EZ Safety Seal®
- Aeropole System
- Balloon Bond vs Stretchy Tape
- Balloon Corral
- E-Z Balloon Disc™
- Clik-Clik Systems Inc.
- PVC Pipes for Decorating
- LED Lights and Bobo Balloons
- Gemar Balloon Dashes (ProTape, UGlu)
- Pro Gaff Tape
- Balloon Tweezers #128360
- Qualatex – Accessories
Ribbon – Wire – String
- Why Is Curling Ribbon Used for Balloons?
- What is the difference between lines and pennants?
- What is curling ribbon made of?
- Display Pennants for Cloudbuster Balloons
- Does ribbon effect float times?
- What type of ribbon should I use on a balloon?
- Dracon and Monofilament Archlines
- Decorating Strip Problems
- Sizing – Accessories
Stuffing Machines - Accessories
- What is a Stuffing Machine?
- How do I order a Stuffing Machine, accessories or parts?
- Where is the Super Stuffer and Puff 'N Stuff made?
- Warranty on Super Stuffer Stuffing Machine
- How to Use a Balloon Expander
- Puff ’N Stuff® with Instructions
- Which balloons are required for Stuffing Machines?
- Why are Stuffing Balloons printed upside down?
- Stuffing Balloon Images and Colors
- T-ReX MK2 Balloon Stuffing Tool
- How to use the Super Stuffer Floral Tube
Sticks and Cups – Accessories
- Balloon Cups Safety
- Magic Balloon Wands™
- Do you carry cups and sticks for jumbo balloons?
- Balloon Bubble Sticks
- Qualatex Balloon Straws
- Saddle Sticks
- Micro Sticks & Micro Cups
- Maxi Sticks & Maxi Cups
- Yardsticks by Anagram
- Twist Lock Cups
- Which sticks work best with 9-inch air-fill balloons?
- Balloon Press Fit Sticks
- Micro Sticks and Micro Cups
- What is a straw stick?
- Stick Adapters (Connectors)
Aqua, Bobo, Bubble, Clearz, Deco
- Aqua Balloons
- Types of Qualatex Bubble Balloons
- Air Bubble Balloons
- Inflating: Single, Double, Deco Bubble Balloons
- What are Bubble Balloons made of?
- How to inflate Air Bubble Balloons?
- How Long Do Bubble Balloons Float?
- How to Inflate Deco Bubble Balloons
- Can Bubble Balloons Be Reused?
- Double Bubble Balloons
- Are Bubble Balloons Safe For Those with Latex Allergies?
- How to Inflate Double Bubble Balloons
- Can I Buy Bubble Balloons Without Print?
- Single Bubble Balloons
- Deco Bubble Balloons (Limited Stock)
- How do I inflate Single Bubble Balloons?
- Can I Fill a Bubble Balloon with Air?
- What are Bubble Balloons?
- Can I Write on a Bubble Balloon?
- What Sizes Are Bubble Balloons Available In?
- What are the moisture packs in Bubble Balloons for?
- How to Inflate Bubble Balloons with Air or Helium
- What are some Bubble Balloon TIPS?
- How Do I Make a Bubble Cinch Knot?
- How do I stuff a Bubble Balloon?
- Do All Bubble Balloons Have Self Sealing Valves?
- Can I Use Hi-Float or Balloon Shine on Bubble Balloons?
- Do I Have to Fill All Latex Balloons Used in a Deco Bubble Balloon with Helium?
- What Happened to the Qualatex Solid Colour Bubble Balloons?
- How Much Helium Is Required to Fill a Bubble Balloon?
- Why Does My Confetti Not Stick to the Sides of My Bubble Balloon?
- Which Bubble Balloons Can I Fill with Confetti or Other Balloons?
- Is There Special Inflation Equipment for Bubble Balloons?
- Can Qualatex Bubble Balloons be used outdoors?
- Endless Galaxy Sparklet Star/Blue Balloon
- Clearz Balloons
- Troubleshooting: Bubble, Aqua, Bobo, Deco, Clearz
- Betallic Latex
- Cloudbuster Balloons: Safety Guidelines
- Cloudbuster Balloon: 60/40 Helium/Air Mix
- Cloudbuster Balloons: Heavy Nylon Tether Line vs. Pennant Line
- Cloudbuster Balloons: Manufacturer Inflation Tips
- Can a Cloudbuster balloon be used in a gender reveal?
- Cloudbuster Balloons: Discontinuations, Colors, Sizes, and everything else you need to know.
Latex Balloons unorganized
- What is an LED/Light Up Latex Balloon?
- What is a Geo Donut balloon?
- What is a Geo Blossom balloon?
- What is a Punch Ball balloon?
- Do you sell Simply Trendy Messages latex balloons?
- Where can I buy Chrome™ or mirror latex balloons?
- Using Multiple Different Latex Balloon Manufactures and Brands
- How transparent are clear latex balloons?
- Are latex balloons reusable or refillable?
- Where can I buy/find alphabet latex balloons?
- Prank Latex Balloon Assortments
- Do you sell Betallic Graffiti latex balloons?
- Are the bag counts of latex balloons accurate?
- What is the difference between a premium brand and value line of latex balloons?
- Cannabis/Weed/Pot leaf/Marijuana Latex Balloons
- Q-Lite Balloons™
- The Difference between Crystal Pastel and Pure Crystal Pastel
- Peacock Printed Latex Balloons
- Decomex Latex
General Latex Questions
- How to store latex balloons and what is their shelf life?
- What balloons can be used for people with latex allergies?
- Latex Safety - Choking Hazard
- Are LED balloons flammable?
- What are the different types of assortments available?
- Water Balloons
- Reflex Balloons from Sempertex and Betallatex
- Do you sell matte finish latex balloons?
- Do you sell latex free balloons?
- What is a latex allergy?
- What are the warnings found on latex balloon packages?
- Latex Balloons: Issues, Damages and Possible Solutions
- Latex Balloons Solid Colors
- What is a black-light or glow-in-the-dark latex balloon?
- Using Latex Balloons Outdoors
- Latex Balloon Terms Used by Manufacturers
- Round Spherical Balloons
- Crystal and Jewel Assortment Balloons
- How Latex Balloons are Made
- Inflating Latex
- Kalisan Latex
- Qualatex: Robin's Egg Blue, Tropical Teal, & Caribbean Blue
- Do you carry royal blue latex balloons?
- Which colour of latex or brand is closest to hot pink?
- Qualatex Latex Balloons Colour Chart
- Are the balloon colours advertised online accurate?
- TufTex: New Color Sugar– Pearl White Discontinued
- Decomex Blue Latex Color Comparison
- Decomex Deco Burgundy Compared to Kalisan Standard Burgundy
- Kalisan Retro Mustard comparison to TuftTex Mustard Yellow
- Aloha Tuftex New Color (Fall 2022)
- Latex Stuffing Balloons
- Does 7-inch Chrome latex balloons come in an assortment bags?
- Qualatex Chrome Double Stuffing Brochure
- Does Qualatex Make 5 Inch Chrome Latex Balloons?
- Qualatex Double Stuffed Pastel Colors Brochure
- Qualatex Rainbow of Colours
- Q-Pak Twisting Balloons
- Which colors are in each Qualatex assortment?
- How to Inflate Heart Shaped Latex Balloons
- How to Inflate Geo Donuts and Geo Blossoms
- What is a Qualatex Latex Color Portfolio?
- What are Quick Link balloons?
- How to make a Qualatex Quick Link Rainbow
- Qualatex SuperAgate Latex Balloons
- Why does Qualatex SuperAgate balloons smell?
- Why does Qualatex not make 36-inch metallic and pearl latex balloons?
- More Qualatex Double Stuffing Balloon Colors
- New Qualatex Colors 2023
- Twisting Latex Balloons
- CTI Latex
- How to Hang/Mount Air-filled Balloons
- What are script balloons?
- What is an air-fill design?
- How to Heat-Seal Foil Airfill Balloons
- What are the differences between all the rose gold air-fill letter & number balloons?
- Where can I get individual foil letters in script font?
- Do you sell "BABY" in silver script?
- Mini Shapes Balloons
- Issues with Air-fiIl (Mini/Micro) Balloons
- What does 'Air-fill Only' mean in the product description me?
- Common Issues with Airfill Heat Seal Balloons
Anagram Foil Balloons
- Anagram's Galentine's Day Balloons
- Inflate-A-Fun Balloons™
- Anagram Helium Savers
- Crystal Clearz Lighted Balloons
- Orbz™ Ornament Kit
- Magic Star™ Balloons by Anagram
- Orbz™ Pastel and Marble Colors
- Anagram's 2019 Licensed Balloons – New Release!
- Anagram Selfie Frame Balloons
- Crescent and Curve Foil Balloons by Anagram
- What are Satin Luxe™ balloons?
- What is a Twirlz™ balloon tail?
- Anagram Insiders™ & Insider Danglers™ Balloons
- UltraShape™ Balloons
- Anagram Intricates™ Balloons
- Anagram Drop-A-Line™ Balloons
- MagiColor Balloons
- Anagram Sitting Balloons
- How to make Anagram's Water Lily
- Anagram Eye Poppers™
- Anagram Doo-Dads™
- Anagram AirWalkers
- What are Sing-A-Tune® singing balloons?
- How do I inflate and assemble an AirWalker® balloon?
- I'm missing a part from my AirWalker balloon
- AirWalker Balloons and Helium Required
- MagicArch™ Balloons
Betallic Foil Balloons
- What Colours Are Question Mark and Exclamation Mark Balloons Available in from Betallic?
- Betallic Script Letters
- Betallic Mailbox Balloon™
- Betallic Product Types
- Fresh Picks™
- Max Float Balloons
- Megaloon Balloons
- Multi-sided Dimensionals™ Balloons
- Mighty Bright™ Balloons
- Linky Shapes™
- Produce Pals™ Balloons
- Woodland Critters™ Balloons
- Grumpy Cat® Balloons
- Convergram Foil Balloons
- CTI Foil Balloons
General Questions – Foil Balloons
- How to Blow up a Foil Balloon using a Straw
- How do I fix a damaged foil balloon?
- Wack-A-Pack Self Inflating Balloons
- Floato™ Photo Balloon
- Why do foil balloons have a barcode?
- Iridescent Balloons
- Chain link, Jumbo "0", and Letter "O" Balloons
- Why does a foil balloon filled with air stay inflated?
- How long do foil balloons float?
- What Is the Shelf Life of a Foil Balloon?
- What Is the Standard Size for Foil Balloons?
- Solid Color Foil Balloons: Sizes, Colors, Shapes
- Common Issues, Damages and Solutions with Foil Balloons
- What is the difference between packaged and unpackaged balloons?
- What Does Slightly Damaged on Your Site Mean?
- Why are UPC codes printed on foil balloons?
- What do the warnings printed on foil balloons mean?
- Are All Self Sealing Valves Found in the Tail of the Balloon?
- Do Some Balloons Come with Ribbon Included?
- Can I Add More Helium to a Foil Balloon?
- Can I Use Foil Balloons Outdoors?
- Should I inflate a foil balloon with interconnected parts differently than other foil balloons?
- Is There a Difference Between a Foil and Mylar Balloon?
- Tying Ribbon Around a Foil Balloon
- Solid Color Foil Balloons
- Are foil balloons reusable or refillable?
- Letter and Number Balloons
- Number and Letter Balloons Measurements
- What is a balloon with a self-sealing valve and a balloon without a valve?
- Inflating a 22-inch Globe Disco Strobe 4D Foil Balloon
- Baby Boss Balloons
- Why Are Some Harry Potter Balloons Not Available in North America?
- Why are some licensed balloons not available in some countries?
- What are the most popular licensed balloons?
- Why Can't I Find Balloons from Some Popular Shows and Movies?
- Dinosaur Train Balloons
- New Angry Birds Balloons
- What is a personalized balloon?
- North Star Foil Balloons
- Orbz Balloons
- What Happened to the Taper Balloon Colours?
- What Happened to the Starpoint Balloon Colours?
- What is the Qualatex Balloon Network (QBN) and Certified Balloon Network (CBA)?
- Do Starpoint Balloons Have Self Sealing Valves?
- Do the taper balloons come with self sealing valves?
- Mousehead Balloons Qualatex
- Discontinued by Qualatex 2019-2020
- Discontinued by Qualatex 2020-2021
- Qualatex Microfoil® Garland Balloon
- Discontinued by Qualatex 2023
- Unique Foil Balloons
- Product Information
- Oaktree Foil Balloons
- Airfill Balloons
US Shipping Questions
- USA Mainland (48 States) Shipping Times and Costs
- Does Bargain Balloons ship to the US Territories?
- Alaska Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Hawaii Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Puerto Rico Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- USPS Priority Mail Shipping Times
- Delivery to APO, FPO, and DPO boxes with US States AA, AE, AP
- American Samoa Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Guam Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Federated States of Micronesia Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Marshall Islands Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Palau Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Saipan and Northern Marianas Islands Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- US Virgin Islands Shipping Costs and Delivery Times
- Canadian Shipping Questions
- International Shipping Questions
Other Shipping Related Information
- What is a shipping business day?
- What is dimensional weight?
- What is your cut off time for same day shipping?
- Can someone else sign for my order?
- What does misrouted parcel mean?
- What is the cut off time for Priority/Express/2 Day Shipping?
- How long will it take for my order to be packed and shipped?
- Do you offer Saturday Express Delivery?
- What are UPS and FedEx shipping service alerts?
- Do I need to sign for my package? I want to sign for my package.
- Do you deliver to residential addresses?
- Does Bargain Balloons ship to P.O. (Post Office) Boxes?
- Can we ship your order using your personal FedEx or UPS account?
- List of Countries We DO NOT Ship To
- Do you offer next day Priority Express shipping?
- Can Gridz be shipped Express or 2 day shipping?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Drop Ship and Blind Shipping Orders
- I Placed My Order a While Ago and It Still Hasn't Been Shipped
- Does Bargain Balloons offer same day delivery service?
- US Shipping Questions
Helium, Inflation and Equipment
Regulators and Helium Tanks
- Latex Regulator Instructions
- Dual Regulator
- Does My Helium Tank Contain 100 Percent Helium?
- Using Tilt and Push Nozzles
- Save Money with 60/40 Helium and Air
- How to tell if your helium tank is nearly empty?
- How to Remove an Inflation Nozzle (Balloon Inflator)
- What are helium cylinder tanks made of and what do they weigh?
- What is the Ribbon Cutter Attached to some Helium Tanks for?
- What Does Hand Tight Connection Mean?
- What Is an Automatic Sizer?
Conwin Balloon Inflators
- Snap-On Soft-Touch™ Push Valve Outlet
- Snap-On Auto-Fill Foil Outlet
- Snap-On Trigger Valve Outlet
- Snap-On Flex-Tilt™ Valve Outlet
- Snap-On 60/40 Helium/ Air™ Outlet
- Snap-On Bubble & Auto-Foil Outlet
- Conwin Workstation™ Countertop Inflator
- The Cube™ Inflator
- Speed Inflators™
- Classic Inflator™
- Conwin Air Force 2™ Inflator
- Conwin Air Force 4™ Inflator
- 10ft Extension Hose Inflator
- List of Conwin Products
- Conwin Product Guide 2022
- Conwin Distributor
- Infaltion Accessories
- Helium Equipment
General Questions – Helium and Equipment
- Helium and Helium Tank Safety
- How to Transfer Helium Between Foil Balloons
- Helium Cylinders
- Helium Tank Disposal
- How much helium do I need?
- Helium Estimate Calculator
- Air Liquid Helium Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- What is balloon gas?
- Balloon Time Helium Tanks and Kits
- What is helium?
- I have my own balloons. Can I come in to get them inflated with helium?
- How much helium do I need to inflate a 36-inch latex balloon?
- Are there different kinds of helium?
- Major Helium Suppliers
- Helium Shortage
- Benefits of the Qualatex Green Pump? #31095
- How to Dispose of a Disposable Helium Tank
- Regulators and Helium Tanks
Catalogs, Books and Merchandising
- CTI E-Catalogs
- Anagram Merchandising Guide
- Qualatex Balloon Images
- Q Corner
- Anagram E-Catalogs
- Betallic E-Catalogs
- Anagram Decorating Ideas E-Catalogs
- Betallatex Colour Chart, Product Size Comparison, and Beauty of Colour Brochures.
- Northstar Balloons™ E-Catalogs
- Qualatex E-Catalogs
- ConverGram E-Catalogs
- Flexmetal E-Catalogs
- Kalisan E-Catalog Color Chart
- Tuftex E-Catalogs
- Pioneer Retail Catalog 2021
- Qualatex Balloon Magic
- Betallic LINK-O-LOON DVD Series
- Decomex Color Chart
- Kalisan Printed Latex Balloons 2022
- Gemar E-Catalogs
- Ellie's Latex Balloons
Decorating and Design Ideas
Decorating Ideas and Tips
- Doorway Tip
- Calculations for making a Balloon Ceiling
- How to make a Confetti Balloon using Tissue Paper Confetti
- Organic Balloons Design
- How to Make An Arch
- What is the difference between an apple twist, a tulip twist, and Yo-Yo twist?
- DIY Balloon Hula Hoop Wreath
- Organic Hot Air Balloon Design
- Organic Balloon Walls
- How to Inflate a Foil Balloon Inside of a Deco Bubble Balloon
- How to make a Candy Striping (Spiral Column)
- Covering a Cake Board with a Latex/ Foil Balloon
- Creating Attachment Points
- Balloon Topiary
- Hacks and Ways to Recycle Latex Balloons
- How to Print and Apply Vinyl Stickers on Balloons
- What is a five-balloon cluster?
- How to Make a Loop and Pinch Twist
- How to Create Fire Flame Balloons
- How to Make a Balloon Curl (Entertainer Balloons)
- How to Tie a Ribbon Around a Balloon
- How do I make a balloon bouquet?
- How do I use balloon decorating strips?
- What is sculpting frame and how is it used?
- How to make your own two tone balloons?
- How do I write on latex balloons?
- How to Pop Balloons for a Gender Reveal
- Double Stuffing to make Pastel Colored Latex Balloons
- Love Frame Design
- Outdoor Decorating Designs
- Balloons By Jilian Diaz
- Decorating Ideas and Tips
- Contacts and Hours of Operation
How to Place Orders
- How to Add a Note to an Order
- How to Add or Remove Items from your Shopping Cart
- How to Search for Products
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- Can I fax In my order?
- Can I email my order?
- Do I need to open an account to place an order?
- Will you verify my order before shipping it?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- How to Search for Airfill Balloons
Inventory and Stock Questions
- Can I get an email when a product is back in stock?
- Are online restock dates accurate?
- Do you have stock left? Product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- What does “Manufacturer Has No Stock” under some products mean?
- Can I special order larger quantities of your products?
- Why do some products not show restock dates?
- Product showed a restock date and now it does not or the date changed?
- What is the meaning of “Restock Date Chat/Email/Call”?
- Do we inventory our own products?
- Is your inventory listed online accurate?
- Can I place an order for a product that is sold out?
- Do you carry a product on another site?
- Manufacturer Restock Times
- How do I check when a product will be back in stock?
- What if I can’t find the product I’m looking for?
- Why is a balloon I ordered before no longer online?
- Why are so many products out of stock? Restock Issues
- Other Pre Sale Questions
Payment Processing and Payment Methods
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- My Credit Card Will Not go Through
- What is a CVV number?
- Do you accept Paypal?
- Is your website secure? Are you PCI compliant?
- Do you store credit card information?
- When is my credit card charged?
- Additional Charges or Refund I Do Not Understand
- Do you accept check payments?
- US Customers Only - Charged Foreign Transaction Fee When Using PayPal.
- Do you accept ACH payments?
- Do we accept wire transfers?
- Pick Up Orders (Southern Ontario Only)
- Purchase Orders and Accounts
Using the Shopping Cart
- I lost my shopping cart. How can I retrieve it?
- Cart ID- How to Save and Transfer a Cart
- How do I start another order without losing my current order?
- I started my order on the wrong website (.com and .ca). How can I fix it?
- The Importance of Choosing a Discrepancy Action
- Choosing the Pass Along Option
General – Discontinued or Products we do not sell
- I cannot find this balloon/product on your website, but it's on the manufacturer's website
- What are Bunch-O-Balloons?
- SafeTite Discs
- Air-Filled Hammer Balloons
- Pagoda Box for Stuffing Balloons
- Bottle Toppers™
- Where can I find or buy a vagina or penis shaped balloon?
- Does Bargain Balloons Sell Party Decorations? (Other Than Balloons)
- Does Bargain Balloons Sell Naughty or X-Rated Adult Balloons?
- Does Bargain Balloons Sell Pre-Made Balloon Bouquets and Arrangements?
- Does Bargain Balloons Have a Hot Air Balloon Tour Ride Service?
- What is a Stand A Balloon and a Balloomit?
- Does Bargain Balloons Sell Inflatable Tents? / Pop up Event Tents?
- Does Bargain Balloons Sell Promotional Flags?
- Temporarily Discontinued Products -Betallic
General – Business Questions
- Do you donate balloons?
- Can I resell Your Products on Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, etc?
- Do you provide samples?
- Can I use the images on your website on my website?
- Where Can I Get a Promo Code or Coupon?
- Can I Sell You My Balloon Idea?
- W8BEN or W9 Form or W-8BEN-E
- Does Bargain Balloons Do Event Planning or Provide Decorating Services?
- Does Bargain Balloons have any holiday deals, specials or sales?
- I'm an event planner. Can I come in and leave some business cards with you?
General – Balloons Questions and Information
- What is the difference between a UPC, Barcode, and a SKU?
- How to Retrieve a Balloon from the Ceiling
- How do I get fingerprints off my foil or latex balloon?
- How are balloons measured?
- Our Bouquet Selection
- Choosing Balloon Colors off a Monitor or Picture– Warning*
- Where are your products made?
- Fun Balloon Facts
- Le Majestic Roses Decor
- General – Discontinued or Products we do not sell
History, Laws, Safety, Science of Balloons, Events
Balloon Laws and Safety
- Are Foil and Latex Balloons Flammable?
- ASTM F963 Safety Requirements of Balloons
- What is a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)?
- What Is the California Balloon Law?
- What are the consequences of releasing balloons intentionally in the state of California?
- Dangers of balloon releases and the law
- Are Bargain Balloons products marked with the European Economic Area 'CE' marking?
- Civil Aviation Bodies, Rules Regulations, and Laws for Manned and Unmanned Balloons.
- Pro Environment Balloon Alliance (PEBA)
- The Balloon Council (TBC)
- The European Balloon & Party Council (EBPC)
- Balloon and Party Industry Alliance (BAPIA)
- National Association of Balloon Artists and Suppliers (NABAS)
- Balloon Artists & Suppliers Association of Australasia (BASA)
- Pioneer Worldwide - Tuesday Talks with Ted & Betty
- The Toy Association™
- Canadian Toy Association (CTA)
- What is the1986 Cleveland Balloon Fest?
- Balloon Laws and Safety
- Credit Cards Charges
- Tracking Orders
- Missing Products or Damages
- Address Corrections
- Customer Portal
- Other Post Order Inquiries
- Changing and Cancelling Orders
How to make a Confetti Balloon using Tissue Paper Confetti
Modified on Wed, 24 Aug 2022 at 08:00 PM
Confetti balloons rely on static for the confetti to stick to the walls of the balloon. Many factors can play a role in how easy it is to create and maintain that static so that the confetti will stick to the balloon. For example, humidity/moisture destroys static so it will take a little more effort to get the confetti to stick to the balloon under moist or humid conditions. We have tried a few different methods to create and sustain the static that is required for the confetti to stick to the balloon. Below are some guidelines that you may find helpful from what we have tried. If you have your own ideas, we would love to hear them so we can update these guidelines for all our customers.
To make confetti balloons you need to use clear latex balloons (unless using bubble balloons). Otherwise, you will not be able to see the confetti. Please note that clear latex balloons are never 100% transparent. Latex has a milky or foggy look to it so the balloons will never look like you are looking through a glass window. However, the more you inflate the balloon the more transparent the balloon will become so make sure to fully inflate the balloons teardrop shape
METHOD 1 for Tissue Confetti
- Buy or make a funnel. The opening of the funnel should be bigger than the pieces of confetti but not by much so that you do not tear the latex balloon. Using a wider mouth funnel ensures that you do not crush the pieces of confetti when you are inserting them into the balloon.
- Stretch the opening of your balloon around the opening of the funnel.
- Drop the pieces of confetti into the balloon individually. Try to touch the top and bottom of each piece of confetti individually since this creates static electricity. Be careful doing this so that you do not fold the pieces of confetti. The confetti needs to be flat to help it properly stick to the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon with your lungs to roughly about 5-6 inches for a 12-inch balloon then very slowly fill the rest with helium. This will limit the float time of the balloon, but the confetti will stick better.
- Tie the balloon off and tie on your ribbon then gently roll the balloon letting the pieces stick to the sides of the balloon
- To increase static, take a piece of fleece and put it in the dryer for 5 minutes then rub it around the balloon so that the static will transfer onto the balloon. Alternatively, you can rub the balloon on your head. Make sure to rotate the balloon. The parts of the balloon that rub against the balloon from your head will create more static than other parts.
We have found that the more air that you put into the balloon the more confetti will stick to the sides of the balloon. However, the problem with this is that this will also affect your float times. Under ideal conditions, a 12-inch balloon filled with pure helium will float for 15-24 hours. Adding air and confetti could cut your float time in half. For this reason, we recommend prepping your balloons before your event and filling them right before or using larger-sized balloons with longer float times.
The amount of confetti that will stick to a balloon is never certain. It could be a lot or none. Also over time, the confetti will fall from the sides so there will be less confetti stuck to the balloons as time goes on.
METHOD 2 for Tissue Confetti
This method is temporary. Hi-float is not clear and as time goes on it will create a film on the inside of the balloon causing it to be semitransparent or even opaque. For this reason, we only suggest you use this method when other methods do not work. If you need to use this method, preparation should take place as close to the beginning of the event as possible.
- Insert the Hi-Float applicator into the end of the balloon and dispense a very small amount of Hi-Float into the balloon trying not to get it on the neck of the balloon. Massage the balloon before it is inflated to disperse the Hi-Float around the balloon evenly. Pinch the end of the balloon at the base of the balloon to be sure that no Hi-Float goes in the neck of the balloon.
- Use the funnel created in method one, step one to drop the confetti only into the neck of the balloon where there is no Hi-Float.
- Quickly inflate the balloon with helium to spray the dots all over the edges of the balloon. Do not stop inflating until the balloon is full size.
Please watch the video below for more information.
We have also seen photos of balloons where the confetti is just sitting at the bottom of the balloon. This requires no static at all and is very simple. You just need to get the confetti into the balloon using a funnel and you will achieve the look.
Deco Bubble Confetti Balloons
If using Deco Bubble balloons it is not possible to create static on the balloon. All images we have seen show the confetti just sitting at the bottom of the balloon. We suggest using large pieces of confetti since these will fill more of the balloon. You can cut strips of tissue purchased at the craft store and many other materials to create a visually appealing look. The only way to get the confetti to stick would be to use method 2. We suggest using more confetti than needed to cover the entire balloon with the confetti, as it will not look clear at all when the Hi-Float is applied. Deco balloons blow up to look similar to a beach ball but flattened a little bit (so not quite round).
If you have any more suggestions, tricks, or methods for making confetti balloons we would love to hear from you.
Please ask one of our reps for more information on how to fill bubble balloons and follow the links below to see the options we have on our site.
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article