- Conveniently available at major retailers
- Easy to use
- Can inflate any balloons
- No need to return to store
- Can be stored for future use (if it's not empty)
- High cost of helium per balloon
- Balloon nozzle included does not work well for foil balloons and can damage foil balloon valves
- The nozzle design on these tanks means helium is often wasted when inflating foil balloons
- Not as easy to recycle as advertised
- Sometimes contains up to 20 percent air (which affects float times and lift)
- Higher chance of damaging balloons
We recommend using disposable tanks for inflation of only a few balloons. If you are okay with shorter float times, this is the best option.
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!