Please do not rely on this information if there is a holiday during the time frame your parcel may be delivered. Each holiday can impact shipping times differently.
A business day is any day that the courier company operates for the chosen shipping method. The first day the order ships DO NOT count as a business day. One business day is next day service.
- FedEx, UPS ground, and express are open Monday to Friday. Saturday is only considered a business day when priority Saturday service is chosen. Otherwise, Saturday is not counted when calculating business days.
- USPS typically delivers shipments Monday to Saturday, so Saturday can be considered as a business day.
- Canada Post deliveries parcels Monday to Friday.
Here are some examples:
If an order is shipped Monday with UPS, FedEx, or Canada Post:
- 1 Business Day would mean delivery on Tuesday
- 2 Business Days would mean delivery on Wednesday
- 3 Business Days would mean delivery on Thursday
- 4 Business Days would mean delivery on Friday
- 5 Business Days would mean delivery on the following Monday (Since Saturday and Sunday do not count).
Holiday and delivery delays can impact delivery times.