Yes. These balloons should be inflated slower than normal foil balloons. Allow the smaller balloons to fill with air, before fully inflating the body of the balloon. Otherwise, the body of the balloon may over-inflate and the balloon could pop.
- Always use the correct equipment when inflating foil balloons
- Insert the foil balloon nozzle into the valve
- Inflate the balloon slowly
- Air-fill the smaller parts of the balloon first before completely inflating the body of the balloon
- Do not over-inflate. The body of the balloon should yield slightly when fully inflated