Balloon Hangers are a decorating accessory used to simplify making and hanging latex balloon clusters. Balloon Hangers eliminate the need for tape or wire.
There are two types of Balloon Hangers:
- Corner balloon hangers, which hold three balloons and are used to hang balloons in corners.
- Cluster balloon hangers come in 2 pieces and hold eight balloons. This hanger is used for hanging balloons clusters from the ceiling and to create arches and column displays.
How to use Balloon Hangers
- Inflate and tie the latex balloons. It's recommended to make one cluster at a time.
- Insert the necks of the balloons, below the knot you tied, into the slits of the hanger.
- Once the hanger is complete, use a pushpin to hang it from the ceiling. If this is not an option, it is best to try and test different methods before your event.
How to use an Eight Balloon Hanger to Create an Arch
Use the disc piece from a Cluster Balloon Hanger to make a balloon arch.
- Inflate eight balloons and tie them.
- Insert one balloon into each slot on the hanger below the knot.
- Feed the monofilament line through the center of the hanger instead of the secondary piece used to hang the cluster with.
- Attach a weight to the bottom of the line.
- Keep stacking the clusters and adjusting the balloons while feeding the monofilament line through the hangers until the desired size/length is reached.
To create balloon columns, use the same method as building an arch, but stack clusters to the desired height.
You can also create free-standing columns by threading the discs down a rod and then inserting one end into a planter so it stands upright.
Check out our TikTok videos to see how to assemble Balloon Cluster Hangers.
Check our Bargain Balloons social media for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and so much more!