Restock dates are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Restock dates may not be online for the following reasons:
- The product only recently sold out, so we have yet to reorder it.
- We reordered the product recently, but the manufacturer has not provided restock dates.
- The product is discontinued by the manufacturer (the website will read Discontinued by Manufacturer).
- Not all manufacturers provide us with restock dates. Therefore, restock dates are not always available.
- Restock dates will always be future dates. If the restock date passes without us receiving stock, the message will change to “Restock Date Chat/Email Call”.
Open a support ticket if you need us to look into the restock date of any product.