A Quick Link balloon rainbow is an easy-to-build helium-filled design. Quick Links are available in 6 to 12 inches, however, only the 12-inch balloons will float with helium.
Qualatex does recommend specific colors, but any color can be used and can be arranged in any order. The quantity of colors used is up to the decorator but the more you use the more helium will be needed. The Qualatex Rainbow takes approximately 25 minutes to create and requires 33 cubic feet of helium.
- 17 x 12-inch Dark Blue Quick Link Balloons™ #65215
- 14 x 12-inch Green Quick Link Balloons #65224
- 11 x 12-inch Lime Green Quick Link Balloons #65217
- 8 x 12-inch Yellow Quick Link Balloons #65214
- 5 x 12-inch Wild Berry Quick Link Balloons #65225
- 40 x 11-inch White Latex Balloons #43802
- 10 x Sand or Water Weights
- Tie two 12-inch dark blue helium-inflated Quick Links together. Be sure these balloons are only inflated to 11 inches.
- Repeat step 1 with another pair of dark blue Quick Links and tie them to the pair from step one.
- Continue this process with the remaining dark blue Quick Links to form a chain.
- Tie the first and last dark blue Quick Links to a sand weight.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 with the green, lime green, yellow, and wild berry color Quick Links.
- Create "clouds" by inflating four 11-inch white latex balloons to 6-inch to create a 4-balloon cluster. Repeat 10 times and wrap each cluster around a sand weight.
- Use an automatic sizer to quickly produce precisely-sized Quick Links.
- Treat balloons with Hi-Float to increase float time.
- Color quantities increase by three– keep this in mind if more layers are being added.
- Sand weights should be white or match the Quick Link color that it is being tied to.
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!