What are some Bubble Balloon TIPS?
Modified on: Thu, 18 Mar, 2021 at 5:05 PM
Bubble Balloon Tips
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!
- Inflate immediately after opening the package.
- Only use a latex balloon regulator to fill the balloons.
- Do not over or underinflate a bubble balloon.
- If using helium to inflate a Deco Bubble then use helium to inflate the balloon inside the Deco Bubble.
- If using air to inflate a Deco Bubble balloon then use air to inflate ALL the balloons.
- Do not use HI-FLOAT® products or Balloon Shine™ on Bubbles or the latex balloon inside the Bubble balloon.
- Bubbles are pop resistant, but not pop proof. They can withstand outside pressure changes, however, exposing them to extreme heat or sharp objects may cause them to burst.
- A 160Q latex balloon may be tied to the Bubble neck to secure it into a decor piece such as a column.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?