Lost a balloon to the ceiling, try this technique.
- Inflate a another balloon
- Knot it and tie a long enough ribbon on the balloon to reach the other balloon
- Add some tape to the balloon
- Float the balloon to the ceiling (make sure to hold onto the ribbon) and try to attach the balloon to other balloon
- Gently bring both balloons back down
- The tape may not come off the balloons easily.
- The balloon could pop once you tear the tape off the balloon.
- You may wish to inflate a balloon that is not important to your event in order to retrieve the balloon from the ceiling.
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media
for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!