Lost a balloon to the ceiling, try this technique.
- Inflate a another balloon
- Knot it and tie a long enough ribbon on the balloon to reach the other balloon
- Add some tape to the balloon
- Float the balloon to the ceiling (make sure to hold onto the ribbon) and try to attach the balloon to other balloon
- Gently bring both balloons back down
- The tape may not come off the balloons easily.
- The balloon could pop once you tear the tape off the balloon.
- You may wish to inflate a balloon that is not important to your event in order to retrieve the balloon from the ceiling.