At checkout, you have the option of choosing a discrepancy action (see the options below). This may be a good option, as it will speed up delivery whenever there is a minor discrepancy with your order.
Our customer service representatives, always keep these things in mind when making inventory adjustments.
- The discrepancy action is only meant for minor issues. If a lot of product is missing, someone will contact you.
- We use our common sense. If you only ordered two bags of latex balloons and one bag is not available to ship, someone will contact you even if you chose the substitute similar or refund option.
- If you bought letter or number balloons, a customer service representative will assume you are spelling something out. Someone will contact you.
- We make substitutions with similar product of similar value only. For example, we will not substitute an Easter balloon for a Mother's Day balloon.
- When in doubt someone will always contact you.
- If we expect more stock soon and we know the date you need your order by, we will hold your order and ship it when stock is available again.